Reading the comments below that various students e-mailed me, you’ll easily see why this teaching gig has been so much fun and so rewarding.
The comments are from students at the Pretoria West and Soshanguve campuses of Tshwane University of Technology in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Blogging has allowed me to go where I never thought I’d go. That is because I am now able to share my ideas with other people outside of South Africa and know how they feel about my ideas. Thank you.
- I found a tool which I can use to write my thoughts and communicate with the entire world.
- We had a lot of fun, I have fallen in love with my Blog(www.scepticalmatshatr.blogspot.com) already. Siyabonga (Zulu), Re a leboga (Tswana), Ha Khensa (tsonga), Dankie (Afrikaans) –all meaning Thank you — at least now you know how to say thank you in four South African languages.
- Teaching us how to create our own blogs was awesome and I will use it until the end of time.
- Your contribution made a difference.
You must be logged in to post a comment.